FREE STREAM NASTY NED MUSIC @ REVERBNATION.COM

NASTY NED / ROOTS 52 CD is available from all major North American retailers and internet outlets everywhere. ...use the links below to find where in the world Nasty Ned's releases can be purchased:


Monday

Roots Review 30















I've spent time of late... with doctors and bureaucrats
I can't relate.

Days got hard so I got harder...
but even honest effort weighs a heavy load.

I ain't dyin', I'm still tryin'
people I been down much harder roads.



But the show goes on thanks to John Powers,








Johnny Charles,








Billy K and Duane Chez...









Arne Englund, Robert Z, Big Boy Kenny, JR Bradfield and HoneyBoy Dupree.







The show is real cause the people make it. EJ Rice, Josh Gebhardt, Bassboards Blues, Kate Weber, Sugarfoot Dengler don't fake it

Yeah I blew a gasket, got spastic, tried to mask it, health-insurance bombastic, but I will deal, I will heal...

And because of Win and Jaimo Flynn, I say it again... it's the people who make it real.

...from my heart, ARL is more than I hoped it could ever be in this short amount of time. Thank you.





Before we wrap this view, I want to acknowledge the rockin', roots-gone-mad, back to back performances of Tweed Schade & the Sugar Daddies at American Roots Live 28 at the Crossroads, and ARL 29 at Bluetone Cafe. Easton will never be the same.

Tweed and Cochise are an act that is not to be missed! They are hot damn', honest to goodness American Roots rockin' madness. Tweed Schade (ah it's a cool name) is a smooth showman. He is authentic, funny, handsome and witty, and yeah he's a cool ride!

(Copyright, Nasty Ned, USA 2006)

(That's Evan Coniglio pictured at top, on right - sound tech at the Rail and one of the hottest young bass players in New Jersey.)

Keeping it real,

Ned

Visit Ned Dot Com Com'on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home