FREE STREAM NASTY NED MUSIC @ REVERBNATION.COM

NASTY NED / ROOTS 52 CD is available from all major North American retailers and internet outlets everywhere. ...use the links below to find where in the world Nasty Ned's releases can be purchased:


Monday

Roots Review 10 & 11

I'm combining reviews 10 and 11 as I have been on the road and away from a computer for the first time in a long time.

I spent six incredible nights in El Yenque rainforest National Park, high atop a mountain in Puerto Rico with our American Roots compadre "Don Diego" Duane Chez. Time well spent with no television, no cell phone, no text messaging, email or internet - no news at all from the outside world - not even a mirror to check my face. In fact, the only outside stimulation had was the sound of our music which, after all, comes from within.

I have grown, musically, spiritually and individually.

What I recall of American Roots 10, just before I flew down, was John Powers & the Arturos with another fabulous effort and performance, JR Bradfield's Star Spangled Banner and an all star jam at the end of the night that included myself, John Powers, Walter Foot, Mike Caruso, Todd Lanka, Jim Somma, Tommy Hayes, Ed Pampani and JR Bradfield.

Many thanks again to Rail ownership, management and staff. To Eddie Ray of Computown Technologies in South Bound Brook, Ed Pampani, Win, Nick, Amanda, Sarah, Evan, Mike, Jessica and Byron.

American Roots 11 was another success, thanks in large part to John Powers and JR Bradfield who kicked off the night without me as I arrived late from travel, but it's all good!

Thanks here go to Johnny Charles, Tom Plotkin, Eric Plotkin, Liz Moody, Rob on drums, Robert on guitar, Chris O'Sullivan, Bones Sanders, Tommy Hayes, Rotten Robert, Bernie Brauswetter and of course the incredible John Powers and JR Bradfield and a number of other great palyers.

I look forward to seeing you all down at the station this Thursday at 8pm for another American Roots Open Mic celebration.

Til then - Vaya con Dios!

Keepin' it real,
Nasty Ned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home